If you have poorly aligned teeth or certain bite issues (over-, under-, or crossbite), Invisalign® can improve your smile with minimal interruption to your daily activities and without others even noticing you are undergoing treatment. Invisalign® is an advanced, orthodontic treatment designed to help patients correct bite issues and straighten their teeth quickly and discreetly. A series of clear, removable trays are used instead of traditional metal braces to increase comfort and convenience.
Benefits of Tooth Alignment
Alignment can stop chipping and wearing of teeth, and prevent damage to the root of your tooth, prevent enamel erosion, improve overall health of your gums and oral hygiene, and improve confidence in your smile. Addressing the alignment of your teeth also has the benefit of creating a harmonious relationship between the teeth, jaw, facial muscles for an overall more healthy and comfortable bite.
What is Accelerated Invisalign®?
Through the use of advanced appliances and techniques, we offer Accelerated Invisalign, propelling Accelerated Invisalign patients through their treatment up to 70% faster than traditional Invisalign. Through the use of functional appliances and in-office procedures, you can show off your new smile in less than half the time of traditional Invisalign.
Why choose Innovative Dental for your Invisalign® treatment?
Innovative Dental is an Invisalign® Elite Provider, designated by Invisalign due to the high level of experience and case volume and the skills of our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Grant Olson. Innovative Dental is the number one provider of Invisalign® in Springfield, MO and currently the only Elite Provider designated by Invisalign in the area.
Benefits of Accelerated Invisalign®
The Accelerated Invisalign® system offers many benefits to our patients that many other offices do not provide, including:
- Expert care from the only Elite Invisalign Provider in the area
- CEREC ortho digital impression of your teeth for the most accurate prescription to avoid goopy impressions
- Free professional Zoom take-home teeth whitening kit
- Tissue & Esthetic Recontouring up to 6 teeth
- Cosmetic bonding or contouring up to 6 teeth
- Virtually invisible – most people should not notice your clear aligners
- Increased comfort – no metal wires or brackets
- Generally fewer office visits required compared to other Invisalign providers
- Easier treatment schedule to follow, and contact email for our Invisalign Coordinator to keep in touch with questions or concerns during your treatment
- Increased convenience and easy maintenance – aligners are removable for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing
Treatment time required up to 70% faster with our accelerating techniques and appliances
- A set of 4 Vivera retainers included to maintain your alignment after treatment
What to Expect
The process begins with complimentary Invisalign consultation, where you will have complimentary digital x-rays, intraoral photos, and a digital impression taken with our CEREC scanner. Then Dr. Olson and our Invisalign Coordinator will talk with you about the process, show you examples of aligner trays, accelerating devices, and answer any questions you may have about Invisalign. Based on the detailed images of your teeth, alignment, and bite, Innovative Dental can submit a prescription and Invisalign can create customized aligners. Each set of aligners is slightly modified from the one before it. You should progress to a new set of aligners each week, allowing for a gradual shift of the teeth into a straighter position. At the completion of your treatment, you will receive your included whitening kit, have the opportunity to have up to 6 of your teeth cosmetically bonded and contoured by Dr. Olson, and receive your Vivera lifetime retainers.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have any questions about Innovative Dental Invisalign®, or if you are interested in scheduling a complimentary consultation with Dr. Olson or Dr. Megan, please contact us today. Our team is happy to assist you!